If you’re after the experience of climbing a classic route and are less keen on instruction then some Winter Private Guiding maybe for you.
We can create an itinerary based on your previous experience, your aims and aspirations and the prevailing snow and weather conditions to choose the best routes for you on each particular day.
Some of examples of classic climbs we may climb are:
- Green Gully (IV,3), Ben Nevis
- North Buttress (IV,4), Buachaille Etive Mor
- Raeburn’s Route, (IV,4), Stob Coire nan Lochan
- Tower Ridge (IV,3) Ben Nevis
- The Curtain (IV,5) Ben Nevis
As is always the case with Scottish Winter, adapting plans to the weather and snow conditions is key. If there’s a specific route you’d like to climb, a multi-day course will give a better chance and more opportunity to aim for a specific climb.
Even if this isn’t possible, we’ll do our upmost to give you a brilliant and memorable day out on the best climbs available to us.
Is this for me?
We can tailor a course for all experience levels. If you’re wanting to move towards becoming an independent winter climb, our winter climbing courses are better suited. Get in touch to discuss what you’d like to to achieve.
Ratios are 1:2
Larger groups please contact us for prices
|No. of People||Private Winter Guiding|
- Qualified and Experienced Winter Mountaineering and Climbing Instructor (WMCI)
- Hire of technical axes and crampons, helmet, harness
- Action Photos of your day
What’s not included
- Boot hire
- Personal Kit
- Cancellation/Personal Injury Insurance